Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26—A Toothless Dragon, a Bloodsucker & the Froggie that loved Elephants

After two weeks battling croup we had about 5 days to recover before the stomach flu hit.  It just left yesterday and today we got ready for our annual ward Halloween Party was today.  We spent the day rounding up costumes and cooking chili.  Ian will be a football player on Monday for Trick or Treating, but the uniform he is borrowing has a game on Saturday…so for today he is Toothless the dragon from “How to Train Your Dragon.”  I think he looks so cute (although 8 year old boys don’t want to be cute, I hope he changes his mind and wears it on Monday too.)

HalloweenToothless

(Toothless is not really tooth less, but is tail is missing one side)

Vampire

Miles opted for the scary and wanted to be a vampire.  Later tonight during the  screaming that took place as I scrubbed his makeup off he declared he would not ever be a vampire again. I guess we’ll pull out the fireman coat from last year.

Froggie

This little guy has been absolutely obsessed with elephants lately.  So when I say the cute elephant hat and tail at Wal-Mart I thought I had hit the jackpot.  He wouldn’t even wear the hat in the store so I didn’t buy it and thanks to Aunt Mindy’s costume stash he is now a frog that really like “phants.”

**My chili didn’t win, but it was the first one all gone.**

1 comment:

Marianne and Matt said...

CAUUUTE costumes. You have some handsome boys.