Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Olympics (Digital that is)

I've been away from the blogging world for awhile. Digital Scrapbook Memories is having a digital scrapbooking Olympics and I have become slightly obsessed with scrapping and checking their forum for new layouts. Anyway, check out my album here. You might need to be a registered user to view my pages-so sign up-it's a great site, lots of great ideas and fun people.

We have also been loosing sleep every night watching the real Olympics. Ian has been having fun trying to imitate the gymnastics moves and we also have enjoyed the swimming and track and field events. These late nights are catching up with me though and as soon as these Olympics are over I will go to bed at a regular time, but for now go USA!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I love all of your layouts! I'm just starting to get back into digital again. What do you do to put the pages in an album? Do you have a nice
printer (if so, what is it?) or do you just have them printed into a book? I have a lot of pages that I need to figure out what to do with. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jamie said...

I need to check out that digital scrapping site, it sounds really cool.
Ditto on the Olympics. Andy and I have been staying up waaaaaaay too late, but it is so worth it!

Hillary said...

Okay, your pages are awesome! I really need a lesson on how to get started. I was all gung hoe for a while and now I have completely checked out. Go USA! I am so sad it is almost over...what will we watch on tv?

Camille said...

How fun! I miss the real Olympics now.

Amy said...

We had fun with the Olympics too. It's hard to tell the children to go to bed when they are having so much fun watching and cheering along with their dad.

Julie said...

What a fun talent you have! Do you give lessons? I haven't dared try it yet, partly because I'm a computer idiot but partly because I'm afraid of the time I know I will spend on it.