Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adventure's in Ian Land

Ian has been up to some craziness lately--here are his latest antics.
Look mommy I fit in the dryer!

Look at me all warm, dry and smelling like bounce.

Science experiment #1. Put whole milk in a pie tin. Let it warm to room temp. Add drops of food coloring. Then add a few drops of liquid soap--and watch the action. (The soap reacts with the fat in the milk creating some really cool bubbles and swirls with the food coloring)


Lab monkey (a.k.a. Spiderman) conducting this science experiment.



Science experiment #2. Fill empty water bottle 2/3 full with oil. Color some water in a separate container. Add colored water to oil == lava lamp (kind 0f).




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like a cool experiment. I couldn't help but notice Ian's atire. (We also have a Spiderman who lives at our house. Sometimes we have to bribe him to take off his suit.)

Mindy said...

What an inquisitive little bugger. Those science projects look fun. I bet Syd would be into them.

Rosie said...

I'm not going to lie...I'm a big fan of super Ian :)