Thursday, June 25, 2009

C is for Cookie!

So, it finally warms up and do we go to the pool--no; to the park--no; play outside--no! I decided to bake (what was I thinking). We made a cake for strawberry shortcake and then the boys helped me crank out a huge batch of sugar cookies. Now maybe it's because I've got a handle on the heartburn, maybe it's because the number on the scale just passed the point I was at when I gave birth to Ian, but I felt the need to pig out.

The boys had a great time. A few years ago for Christmas Ian gave me 100 cookie cutters. We pulled them out and I told them to pick whatever they wanted. Ian picked about 10 different cutters, Miles found the train (choo-choo) and that was all he wanted. They turned out yummy and now I feel sick (isn't eating too much part of pregnancy?--the baby wanted it)







yum, yum




1 comment:

tamster17 said...

Sugar cookies are always a good idea! YUM! Looks like the boys had a great time!