Saturday, August 29, 2009

Presenting. . .

Wesley Taggart Noel
Born August 29, 2009
at 1:44 AM
Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
Height: 20 inches
Cuteness Rating: 10 ++

Baby Wesley is here! Robyn and baby are both doing great and hopefully sleeping right at this moment. Robyn gave me (her sister Mindy) permission to do a baby post for her. Robyn, that could have been a dangerous choice! Who knows what I will say!
A quick birth synopsis (I'm sure Robyn will give you details later): Robyn's water broke around 9PM on Friday. Her and Dave got to the hospital around 10 PM. Things moved along a a quick pace, and unfortunately when Robyn was ready for the epidural, the anesthesiologist was in emergency surgery. But luckily Robyn was still able to get a spinal block in time for pushing. I have to hand it to her, for getting through most of labor, and transition with no pain killers.
Now for pictures!


Here is sweet Wesley. So, so cute and looking lots like his older brother, Miles.


Proud Daddy Dave. I think Wesley has his Daddy's nose, which is a good thing!


Grandma Leslie made the drive from Logan with me and Shawn. She rode 60 miles on her bike earlier in the day and was still as fresh as a daisy. Grandpa Dave is coming to meet Wesley tomorrow because he was out biking 133 miles. Wesley, you have good genes, little buddy.


Tiny little baby. Notice that Wesley has his mommy's toes (yes those are Robyn's toes in the corner). So, so long and very Cheeto-like. I can only say that because mine are the same way. What was I saying about good genes?

Robyn didn't want us taking pictures of her. I can't say that I blame her. She looks great by the way. So you all get the next best thing: a picture of me! Wesley didn't make a peep while we were there. He just settled down for a cuddle with me. I think I might be in love!

Dave and Robyn, congrats on your new, sweet baby. He is well on his way to being as wonderful as Ian and Miles. Love to all of you!

22 comments:

Camille said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROBYN!!! SO EXCITING!!! Just think... only 2 more boys to go before you finally get a girl. :)

Katie L. said...

Congrats! He is so cute and I am glad that it went so well! I can't wait to meet him!

Rich and Nichole said...

So sweet. How wonderful. He is a beautiful little guy and so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Congratulations.

Stephanie said...

Congrat! I'm thrilled for you, please love him for me!

Amber said...

Congrats!! He looks just adorable!!!

Nora Mair said...

Happy new baby to you! He's adorable.

Richard and Michelle said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see him again.

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I love all that hair!

Tressa said...

Congratulations Robyn. He's adorable! Love the hair! Hope you are doing well.

linda said...

Oh Robyn, I remember when I saw you and the fam in Jackson back in February and you told me you were pregnant. . .and now he is here!! He is just gorgeous! I hope you are resting and congrats to you guys. Ian and Miles are going to be such proud big brothers.
Love ya
Linda

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Very adorable! Congrats to the new little one its very exciting. We will have another close together.

Nicol said...

SO cute..glad everything went well.

Unknown said...

What a cutie, I can't wait to hold him!

Hillary said...

I have been waiting for this post. Congratulations! Way to be a trooper. He is so cute and has so much hair. Hope everything goes well.

tamster17 said...

Congratulations you guys! Your new little guy is so cute! I'll have to plan a time to come visit you and get a peek at him!

Jennifer said...

This is wonderful news! Welcome to the world, Wesley! He's gorgeous.

Happy sleeping. :)

Jennifer Hatch

Bec said...

Congrats to all of you! That second-to-last picture is my favorite. What a little doll! :) Enjoy your new little one.

The Glitch Boys said...

Yay! Congratulations! The wait is over. And the enjoyment begins.

Maryann said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Glad everything went well!

Maryann said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Glad everything went well!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Dave looks like the proud papa. :) I hope all your boys treat you like a queen. :)

Marianne and Matt said...

he is so cute. Congratulations!