Sunday, January 31, 2010

Five Guys & Guitar Hero

Last night we ventured over to my brother Mike's house. He then took us to get dinner at Five Guys. I haven't really indulged in a full fast food meal since having the baby and I have been craving fries for some time. After ordering our grub we proceeded to pig out. Let me tell you Five Guy burgers are good, but the fries are even better! I think I successfully satistied my fry craving for awhile, and when the next one comes along I now know were to go.
Oh, and we did play a little Guitar Hero. (Just because you can play a couple of musical instruments doesn't mean you can play Guitar Hero) I officially stink at being a pretend rock star...I don't think I would make a very good real rock star either.
Thanks for the fun night Mike and Kate.

1 comment:

tamster17 said...

Wow! That is some burger there. We are going to have to go try that place. We've never done the Guitar Hero thing yet -- would be interesting to see if I'm any good at being a pretend Rock Star! :-)