Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joyography Workshop

Why do I need to go to a photography workshop? Or more specifically why should I go to this workshop that will be taught by two AMAZING photographers.

Reason #1: My pictures don't ever do the event or people justice. I feel like I am so lucky to have such a great life and cute family and although my kids look great in photos they don't ever look as cute as they do in real life. I would love to learn how to capture the light in their eyes and the color around them that would make them look as amazing as they are.
Reason #2: I am a busy mom and although I have tried to do tutorials online and read the owner's manual to my camera I seem to get interupted everytime. I need a crash course.
Reason #3: I think it is important to log your journey and photography is a great way to tell your story. I know Marisa is a pro at telling a story with photo's and I just want to learn how she does it!

Reason #4: My sister just got a SLR for Christmas and she is already shooting better pictures than me--It would be nice to catch up, or one up her. :)

3 comments:

megan said...

You're a finalist! Now get everyone to the blog to vote for you!

Julie said...

I got my vote in!

Nicol said...

good luck to you!!