Monday, February 7, 2011

February 6--Scavenger Hunt Sunday (A Glass House, Some Hangurbers & a Few Army Ants)

1.  Water

Toes in Water 1

My kids love to soak in the tub and those little toes breaking the surface of the water were so cute I just had to snap a photo.

2.  Quote

Flag 2

Dropped my little boy off at his friends house and saw this cute flag—went back home for the camera and got this shot.

3.  Window

Window on Copper

I couldn’t get any good shots of our windows at home so I took my camera and went on a window hunt. After driving around somewhat aimlessly I saw a sign for a glass house. Really, there was a sign that said “Glass House” with arrows pointing which way to go! I just about did a happy dance—lots of windows in a glass house right? It turned out the glass house was an information center for the community I had been driving around.  The nice lady at the desk told me to take as many photos as I wanted and to be sure to check out the south side of the building where there was this beautiful copper siding on the building.   There were lots and lots of windows, but my favorite shot ended up being of the copper wall (thank you desk lady).  I love the color of the worn copper and the lines in both the window and the building.

4.  Activity

Miles w.Hamburger 1

Saturday at our house means $1.00 burgers, or hangurbers as Miles says, from Ab’s.

5.  Magazine

Magazine

Page 25 of our latest Kids National Geographic.

4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all wonderful - I especially love your composition for window. Very nice!

Abi said...

Oh that window shot is SO COOL! The composition, color and exposure are awesome. I'd totally hang that photo in my house :)

A'n'G Johnson said...

FAntastic photos. I LOVE the Window shot.

The Glitch Boys said...

i love your photos. I've really got to take a class and learn how to do that!

Cristine said...

Amazing pictures Robyn!! You are awesome and you little guys are just too cute! My boys LOVED playing with them today, those poor little guys I don't ever set up play dates for them...but I am going to get better at that! :)