Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday- February 20 (Chocolate, a Few Fridge Magnets & Some Very Tiny Clothes)

1.  Chocolate

Chocolate Covered Cinnimon Bears

Pretzel Sticks 1

Went to a baby shower for my SIL this weekend and there were lots of chocolate covered yummies.  The top photo is chocolate cinnamon bears—sooo…yummy and the bottom is chocolate covered pretzel rods.  I think you could cover just about anything in chocolate and I would love it.

2.  Numbers

Letters & Numbers

Wes decided to stick all of his letter and number magnets of the fridge the other day.  So glad he had found a toy to play with—lately his schedule consists of climbing on the counter, finding the laptop, emptying any drawer that opens and trying to climb into the fish tank.

3.  Canned Food

Peaches 2

Bottled these peaches from our tree this past fall.  They are a breakfast favorite at our house.

4.  Music

Piano Creamy Black & White

Just the standard piano keyboard shot.  Check out that dust!  I bought this piano about 7 years ago when I decided to start teaching piano.  It was paid for with money I had saved up from babysitting when I was a teenager. I love the tone it has and the feel of the keys.

5.  Stack

Baby Jammies

Cleaned out the closets a few days ago and passed a bunch of little baby clothes onto my SIL.  I love having little ones around the house, but giving away those baby clothes reminds me that we are moving out of the baby stage and have so many fun memories to create with the boys as they get older.

 

Check out the other entries and “Ramblings and Photos.”

4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o

11 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love that first chocolate shot... and the music shot too! Good work! =)

Ashley Sisk said...

I really like every single one of your interpretations. Excellent work!

Michelle said...

These are great. My favorites are canned food (looks yummy!) and music.

julie said...

GREAT shots!! Super creative with stack!! :)

Becky said...

I love the colors in your shots! Each one is just so bright and and happy! These are the kind of Photos I want to take!!! :)

Brooke said...

These are GREAT shots. I have lots of those stacks around here too. And I adore your numbers and canned food shots :D

Aleks said...

i really like your shots.
the numbers are my favorite.
cute little fingers.

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful shots! I love the chocolate... and can you tell I'm drooling over your lovely peaches? =)

Joanna said...

Love all of these, especially your chocolates...yummy :)

Kathleen said...

Love your music, and your chocolate looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

Just great! Your canned foods is fabulous did you make all of those? I just love the numbers shot, the angle is so interesting and effective!