Monday, November 26, 2007

Cute Cowboys



Ian and Grandpa with rocking horse.

At the first of the month Ben came over to play with Ian. Ian has a rocking horse that my Grandpa made for him and it is the neatest rocking horse I have ever seen. My Grandpa is incredibly talented when it comes to carpentry and my Grandma helps with the details (saddle, hair, blanket, etc.) Grandpa made this horse for Ian a couple of years ago-he made one for every great grandson who is the oldest in their family. Ian and Ben each donned a cowboy hat and took turns rocking all morning long. The best part about the horse is that as you rock it will slowly move across the room! I hope Ian and his kids treasure and enjoy this rocking horse for years to come.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Those are the cutest cowboys I've ever seen, Grandpa included!

Hillary said...

What an awesome Grandpa we have!!!!