Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy (turtle infested) Halloween





I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday, but with a last name like Noel I should probably keep that a secret. I just love the dressing up, the pumpkins, the scary movies, the fun music, ghost stories...My dad use to always joke that he wanted us to have Halloween weddings with orange and black decorations because he liked Halloween so much. This year we had 2 little turtles at our house; one that was effected by green ooze and the other not so much. Ian was so excited to be a Ninja Turtle-at the ward party he kept whipping out his sword to challenge any Spiderman, Batman, or other unsuspecting superhero to a duel. On Halloween night Dave took him trick-or-treating and then we went over to the Mair's for some chocolate milk and popcorn. (They were passing out beanie babies at their house!) Ian has had a great time dumping out the contents of his bucket after each meal to pick out a treat. He must be related to me because he goes right for the chocolate-no Laffy Taffy or Smarties for this boy-he even liked the Almond Joy! Hope you all had a fun and spooky Halloween.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Your little guys look so cute, and...Ian, so tough! I too, love Halloween, and I'm with your Dad, a halloween wedding would be pretty darn cool!

Mindy said...

Robyn! The costumes look awesome! I am so proud of your skills! I bet Miles looked so cute crawling around in his shell. And Ian looked very tough. I loved his shell too. We will really have to work it out some year so we can take our kids together. Love you!

Katie L. said...

Wow! Ben is seeing all these cool costumes all tells me that is what he wants to be next year! They look great!

Shawn said...

Turtles Rock!

Sheree said...

Too cute!