Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My New Addiction





A few months ago Nora let me borrow a digital scrapbooking CD of hers. Okay borrow is probably not the right term since I still have the CD, but after a few days of messing around in Photoshop and getting a feel for how it works I was a total addict. I now count the hours until nap time so I can run to the computer and scrap. Here are some of my favorite layouts -- The sad thing is I am so addictied to the creating aspect of this and I haven't printed anything out-I don't ever want to take the time to shrink down and convert files I just want to make more pages! Anyway- thanks for the new hobby Nora!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

I LOVE THEM!

Okay, you need to let me know the how to's! I have photoshop, but that is as far as I go. I really want to start the digital scrapbooking craze, but don't know where to start.... HELP

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

SO CUTE! I'm jealous. Still haven't gotten the hang of the digital pages yet, but I'm working on it! Yours are adorable!

Nora Mair said...

Awesome pages. Putting it out there I see. I'll bet you'll get those pages printed up pretty soon now. And your welcome. Anytime I can help.

Amy said...

Those pages are so cute! I was wondering how you were making them and the cute baptism review handouts. Now I know your secret! I love the new header picture too. Great Shot!

Julie said...

Amazing pages. I love all of them. I'm just getting the hang of getting pictures off the camera and into the right folder. I'm challenged. You give me inspirations of what is possible. Great job.