Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mr. Frosty


On Saturday Ian and I decided to build a snowman. He was most excited about the carrot nose. The last time we went to build a snowman there were no carrots in our house. Now Ian's idea of building a snowman meant running around the yard sticking the carrot in the snow and into the cracks on the willow tree while mommy tried to heave three big snowballs onto each other to make a snowman. He turned out pretty good looking I must say, but the neighbor kids must have been jealous of his good looks and decided to knock him down. Next time we'll build a snowman in the backyard or make a bunch of tiny snowmen that can not be knocked over.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

He's awesome! You're good to venture outside to play- I just watch from the window these days. Can't wait for your visit in a couple of weeks- bring your snow gear!

Hillary said...

Great snowman! I love your pages. I really need to start this!

Katie L. said...

What a great snowman! We had to use limes and noodles for ours because we didn't have any carrots! Cute pages!

Sheree said...

He's fantastic. I love snowmen--I haven't made one since I was a kid, but its wonderful to see them out in people's front yards waving hello. Too bad about the neighbor kids--but keep building them for me.

Amy said...

All of my kids noticed your awesome snowman when we drove by. Great Job! When we saw him knocked down I thought it was because the sun had melted him. And here I was thinking all the children in our neighborhood were just angels!

Julie said...

Great snowman! Great pages. You have a great talent. Too bad about the neighbors. Snowmen always make me smile. What a great mom you are to build one with your cute boy.