Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Few Pages

I can't get my pages to load into my album at Digital Scrapbook Memories, so here are a few new pages for you all to enjoy.
Fuzzy Wuzzy--Ian's Pet Bug--we kept him for 1 day. I got the idea for the paper with the circle cut out overlaying the bug on Ian's shirt from a layout in a Creating Keepsakes magazine.

Ian's first day of school.


My intense little boy

Miles first birthday. This layout idea was inspired by a template created by A-Z at Digital Scrapbook Memories for a template challenge.

Bathtime!


Miles and his funny face.

Miles, Ben, Ian, Paige, and Addie enjoying our regular summer afternoon Popsicle.

I used a variety of products for each of these pages--I usually try to reference the designer/company. If you are interested in where I got anything just ask and I'll look it up.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Very, very cute! I especially like the last one. So cute! You should really go to bed. It was fun to chat with you tonight. :)

Stephanie said...

Very cute pages! So glad you shared. I lost your address, so I haven't been able to check out your blog for a while- so glad I found it again!

Jessica said...

Your pages are so cute. What program do you use? Are you reading the View from Saturday? Do you like it? I was going to have one of my reading groups in my class read it but as we got going, none of them understood it.

Jamie said...

Those pages are really cute! You are so creative. I love the handwriting font.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Really cute! I love these pages!

tamster17 said...

You do such a great job with your scrapbooking pages! How fun! Where do you find the time though??? I've only been able to do 5 pages digitally -- & that was pushing it! :-) I wish I could just order some of your designed pages & drop my photos in and be done!