Monday, September 29, 2008

Primary Program--Done

One more thing crossed off the list. Our primary program was yesterday. It went really well, the kids remembered their parts, I have never heard them sing so loud, and the Valiant 11 boys class decided against the dance routine they had tested out on our Saturday practice. It has been a fun, spiritual experience to get it ready--but I am glad it is over! Now we can focus on the Halloween Party, Achievement Days, Priesthood Preview, and what we will sing at the Christmas Party.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh man, your calling makes me tired. You are a good woman to do all of the stuff. I'm just glad to be anonymous behind the piano.

I would wear yellow more if I could get into that shirt. . .

tamster17 said...

Oh, I remember those days -- it's so nice to get something that big over and done! I got released just a year ago from our Primary Presidency! I am looking forward to enjoying the program and seeing my kiddos perform from the audience this year! :-) YEAH!

Hillary said...

It is never ending isn't it! I get tired just reading your post! Cute pages too!

Michelle said...

Yea!!! Primary is just more fun after the program is over. You can sing new songs and just chill. I LOVE your layouts!! How did you extract the bug? My extractions never turn out right!

Julie said...

It is such a sigh of relief when that Program is finally over, isn't it? Ours was on Sunday. I am always thankful Angels attend to help out with the singing. So glad it is over for you too. Are you the Pres? It sound like you are. That is BIG!