Monday, January 30, 2012

January 18--Melty Cheese meets 2 Little Boys

033
Lots of food pictures lately.  I’m not sure way, other than I have been riding the bike a bit and it makes me hungry.  So today the kids got cheese toast for lunch after a morning of running errands out in the cold gloomy weather.  Even Wesley who has been on a diet of crackers and milk lately decided it was worth eating and nothing like melty cheese to make a body warm up.  Oh, and in case you don’t do this already a pizza cutter can cut more then pizza…pancakes, sandwiches, waffles, frittata and poultry shears are great for pasta, meat, and anything with chucks that are not bite size.  So cut and snip away to make your next meal Wessy friendly.

1 comment:

Marianne and Matt said...

fun to catch up on the blog. cute posts. And yes, I too love to use my pizza cutter for many food items. it's quick and that makes for happy boys:)