Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday, January 15

1. Stacked Up

005

Was taking our IKEA bowls out of the dishwasher and stacking them when I thought they might take a good photograph. We love these bowls and use them at almost every single meal…thank you IKEA.

2.  Hole

014

My MIL came to help out with the kids this week while I was down with the flu and this is my oldest with one of the many activities they did with Grandma.  They made snowflakes, played the ukulele, sang songs, played football outside, and made peanut butter and honey on toast. 

3.  Frozen

029

Thanks to the flu bug going around our house we ate a lot of these frozen treats this week.  I kept rearranging these in the freezer trying to get a good shot, but every time I would lean in for a close up shot my lens would fog up…thus the blurry bottom of the photo. 

4.  Winter Wonderland

036 copy

Well, winter has not found us yet.  Instead we are in this cloudy, cold gray yuck hoping for some snow or some sun.  Here is the little bit of snow on my deck.  It is suppose to snow tonight so hopefully the storm will blow the gray away.

5.  Sweet

042

This little boy is pretty sweet and so is his sucker.

Check out all the other great entries…

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great photos! I especially love the stacked up photo. Those bowls are so much fun :)

Amy Nielson said...

i took a picture of a freezy pop for "frozen" too! love the ikea bowls shot. hope you're feeling better!

Valeria said...

Nice set. I love the colors on frozen and the first shot.

Angie said...

Hate to hear about the flu bug, but really like the shot of those pedialyte pops in the freezer. Really neat image. Also, I loved your 'hole' shot and your "stacked" shot, too.

Hope you're all feeling better now. :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great photos, love the stacked up and the frozen.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so great - love your hole shot.

BF said...

Love the colors in those bowls, the eyes in those holes, and the frozen freezies (I chose those as well)! Very nice shots!

stephanie g said...

I really like these!! I was curious how you got the blur on your frozen shot, but your note about your lens fogging up makes total sense! funny! I also love your bowls and the way they're slightly slanted!! Very cute!

Unknown said...

such a cute interpretation. your stacked is so colorful and great idea to convert the snow on the wood, shows really nice detail.

Amanda M. said...

These are all great photos! I really like the creativity of the snowflake photo.

Brooke said...

ADORABLE! I have those ikea bowls too! So useful ;D And your frozen shot is very cool with the fog!