Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1—A Day of Reading, Rejuvenation, & Rest

 

 

In hopes to breath some new life into this some what forgotten little blog I am going to challenge myself to a photo a day for the month of April.  The idea is to not only take the photo, but edit and post it by the end of the day.  So, here is April 1st…

121

Today we spent the day listening to Conference and taking it easy.  Ian enjoyed Brother Packer’s talk yesterday and the Priesthood Session he attended with Dave last night (he said they told more jokes).  Miles liked filling out his Conference Squares paper, and Daddy enjoyed staying in his pj’s all day.  I liked President Uchtdorf’s talk since I am always telling my kids to “stop it”  I think it is great advice for everyone.  The afternoon session was much easier to enjoy because little Wes was settled in his crib with “phant” and his “mas” book ready for a much needed nap.  This little dude is so cute, but man he wears me out.  Hope you all had a restful Sunday.

No comments: