Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Brother, Little Brother


I do believe that whoever came up with the term "terrible twos" did not have a three year old. Ian has discovered the joys of being the "big brother" and by joys I mean using Miles for entertainment. He thinks it is absolutely hilarious to run into a room and bait Miles to follow. He'll say "Come here baby" while waving some enticing toy. Miles rolls, army crawls his little body as fast as he can to get to the big brother he just adores. As soon as he is at the door Ian slams the door shut and laughs hysterically. This scene played out about 10 times this morning with Ian running up and down the hallway and into every room wearing out little Miles. I finally told Ian to stop before he slammed Miles in the door or he would have to go sit in the corner. He looked at me and said "The corner is not a happy place."

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Dave,
I found your blog via Sheree's Your boys are so adorable! I love your stories about them. I totally know what you mean about three-year olds....much worse than two-year olds!
Take care!
Jamie
www.jamiecoy.blogspot.com