Friday, August 10, 2007

What Money Can't Buy


Today Ian and I were deep in conversation about the importance of working hard and earning money. I was explaining to him how daddy works really hard so we can have everything we need. I began to list all of the things that we are able to have because of all the hard work daddy does;"our house, our car, our clothes." Ian began to add to the list "my toys, my bike." We made a long list and then he looked at me patted his head and said "my head!" I told him the heads were free and I guess money can't buy everything.

4 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Ian is a smart kid! And original!

Brandi said...

That's a cute story! I love kids at this age..always thinking. I'm so glad you started a blog! I wish everyone would. It is so much easier to keep in touch this way! (and more fun!!!)

Unknown said...

Yea! you started a blog. Ian has gotten so big!

Sheree said...

This is a great story!
Welcome to the blogs. I'm so glad to meet you here because I find this to be an easy venue for keeping up with people--Especially since I'm keeping a blog for my own little one. Miles and Ian are soo cute! I'll add a link to you guys from our site.
ps. Dave mentioned you were thinking of traveling East this summer. Do you still have a trip on your horizons? We will be in Utah the 2nd week of November.