Monday, August 13, 2007

The Little Man


Do you ever look at you kids and instead of being babies or children they just seem like tiny grown-ups? Miles has always seemed this way to me. Little tiny body, very mature face, and big thoughts that I can see written all over his face. In this picture I believe if he could talk he would say " I think I am suppose to be having fun, but I'm not quite sure about this."
He has recently learned to army crawl everywhere. He seems to prefer the hard kitchen floor. Yesterday, he ventured into new territory and discovered me loading the dishwasher. He seemed so proud and excited that he had found something new, and what baby doesn't love to hang on the dishwasher door.

1 comment:

tamster17 said...

Hey Robyn,

Good to hear from you too! It's been awhile! Your boys are too cute -- how old are they now? I didn't even know you had a new litte one! We definitely have to make a date to get together -- when is the best time for you?

Tammy