Wednesday, February 20, 2008

...Zombie cats dancing around a fire.

Okay-this post is goint to require some explanation.
Years ago when I worked in the Teton's my dad would write me letters. He was a great pen pal he would write every week and my sister and I (along with a loyal band of dedicated readers) would look forward to his letters. At the top of each letter was this letterhead that he had created on the computer. He had drawn a picture of the Tetons using some primitive program on the computer and then below he typed "Go to the mountians there you will find..." (This is where the quote in my blog header came from.) Each week he would finish the quote with something funny, witty, or just plain wacky-depending on his mood. When he saw my new blog header he e-mailed me the following--"Go to the mountians there you will find zombie cats dancing around a fire." So dad here are some zombie cats just for you.

No comments: