Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday Buddies

It was Dave and Miles birthday a few day's ago.
We went to visit Dave at work and took him some presents and his favorite--pumpkin cheesecake.
Down vest from my parents--I might have to borrow it it looks so warm.

Wait who's birthday is it anyway! I guess Ian decided if it was Dave & Miles' day he had better get in on the fun. They had a fun day and I think every year I will wonder how Miles managed to show up as Dave's birthday present 2 years ago.



3 comments:

Julie said...

So fun! Right on Dave's birthday! We have two one day apart but not right on. I love how Ian got in on the fun!

Camille said...

How fun for them to share a birthday -- that happens too often. In our family, James' mom's birthday is the same day as her daughter AND one of her granddaughters, and one of James' brothers has a birthday the same day as his son. Funny how that happens! Must've been planned in heaven.

tamster17 said...

That's so neat that they share the same birthday! I didn't know that before! What are the odds girl? That is crazy! Looks like a good time was had by all!