Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday Day Two

We kind of celebrated Dave's birthday on the official day and because we went out to dinner we didn't really want to leave Miles' celebration up to the babysitter--so here are some pics from Miles birthday one day later.

We got him this fish aquarium that you just plug in and turn on (my idea of a great pet). Ian had one when he was about two and loved it. It was a hit--here are Paige and Miles enjoying the pretend fish.

Here he is with his Tow Mater pillowcase. I saw this fabric at the store and showed it to him. He would not let go of it so we turned it into a pillowcase. He loves getting in his crib every night and has us name all the cars before he goes to sleep.

Miles is always so easy going and happy. What a great kid.

Blowing out the candles...yes he did blow out both of them by himself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!





7 comments:

The DeVito's said...

He is a cutie! I love the cake. Did you make it?

Katie L. said...

What a fun b-day! I LOVE your bangs! So cute!

Michelle said...

I love the cake!
Very cute!

Michelle said...

I love the cake!
Very cute!

Jessica said...

Cute cake and I love your hair, so cute!!

Julie said...

Darling cake! What a cute little man! Hope his birthday was great!

Amy said...

I think that's awesome you sewed his gift. I've got a couple of projects to make before Christmas. You'll be my inspiration. Thanks for the digital scrapbooking instructions too. Aren't 2 year olds fun? Benjamin just got permanent marker all over the walls! I was the one who left the marker in his range too. UGH! Hope your 2 year mark with Miles goes better than mine. :)