Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 11--Zoo Day & a Laundry Basket

Today it rained some more! Ian's class planned a trip to the zoo and when Ian woke up to the rain he started to cry (and I thought girl's were dramatic). We called the school and they said yep, we are still going. Armed with a sack lunch, snow boots, and his winter coat he set off. I knew the kids would still have a blast I just felt bad for the cold parents who where with them. Ian came home super happy and excited about his trip. He loved the giraffe and singing on the school bus. A little rain couldn't stop this kindergartner.
While Ian was at the zoo I did laundry. Folded and folded and folded only to find a pile of dirty clothes in the all closet when I went to return the hamper. So, instead of loaded up the hamper with the clothes I stuck Wes inside. He has been crawling a bit and I thought if he liked it it would keep him contained for awhile--well he loved it! As least one person will be happy while the laundry is being done.


No comments: