Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 4--Tight Lips & Sweat Pants

If I could take one picture to show what most of my days are like it would be a photo of all the laundry we do around here. Today was not laundry or bath day, but when Miles finally decided to wet the bed this morning and then wet his pants after his nap we changed plans. Five loads of laundry and two baths later we now have clean sheets and three clean boys. I didn't take a picture of the laundry but here are the cute boys that contribute to the smell of Tide in our house.
Recently Wes has decided to clamp his mouth shut except when he eats. Here he is pulling his little tight lipped face. It is so funny because when he gets mad he can never get very loud. Oh, and one more photo of his big blue eyes while he sits in the high chair--I guess he does spend a lot of time eating.

Here is my brown eyed boy pretending the basketball hoop is a horse. Notice the sweat pants--after two accidents we opted for the most absorbent pants I could find. This would happen after I posted that he was all potty trained!


2 comments:

Camille said...

too funny -- I love the smell of tide in the house. :) I think a picture of my life would be laundry too. and stray socks thrown all over the house.

Hillary said...

Great posts! Your kids are growing up so fast. Last time I saw you you were still pregnant! Yikes! I loved the post about G&G. I too remember Grandma in that necklace all the time. Thanks for reminding me to appreciate the simple things.