Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 13--Slip Slidin' Away


Wesley is crawling! All over the place to be exact. Miles and Ian crawled a bit, but not at 9 months and not like this. Wes wants to be right where everyone is and now he can make it happen so he is in the kitchen, because that is where we usually are. The bummer is the kitchen floor is hard and slippery and he does some pretty impressive slip slidin' to get where he wants to go. Here he managed to get Ian's library book and look at some diggers and dump trucks. The other bummer about this crawling thing is now he can crawl over to my feet, put his two little hands on my feet and whine "pick me up I'm so cute and you need to hold me now!" Okay he can't say that exactly, but his big blue eyes and his puppy dog whine do it for him.

No comments: