Friday, September 28, 2007

The Cake

This post is for my sister Mindy. She is a certified Wilton Cake decorating instructor--which means she can make a cake look amazing. Ian requested a Ninja Turtle cake for his birthday, and if Mindy lived closer she would have been put in charge-but since she doesn't I was left with the job of making a red velvet (Ian's favorite) cake look like a mask wearing, sword toting green fighting machine. After a few phone calls to Aunt Mindy here is the result-

Raphael the "Red Ninja Turtle"

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I think it looks great! Happy Birthday Ian!

Katie L. said...

That cake looks wonderful! I wish that I could make one like that! Happy Birthday Ian!

Hillary said...

That cake is awesome! You should be a certified instructo too. Grandma would be so proud!

Mindy said...

Yay for you! The cake looks awesome! You could so get a job doing decorating! I bet it tasted great too. Hillary is right, Gma would be proud. Love you much!

Unknown said...

Very cool! How could a boy not like that cake?