Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day of Pre-School


Yesterday was Ian's first day of pre-school. He was so excited to go and "play." He had a great time and was most excited about the Spiderman toys and the castle. He also came home singing "5 Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed" about 50 times. Each time he would change the words 5 Little Ian's, 5 Little Miles', 5 Little Spiderman's, etc. Last year we did Joy School with some neighbor friends-it was fun, but I am looking forward to no school at my house! I think Ian will enjoy the consistency of the having school at the same place with the same teacher.

3 comments:

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

How cute! I'm glad he likes it!

Unknown said...

what a cuttie!

Allison said...

What a big boy!! Don't you just love preschool? I find those 2 hours, with just one child to watch, the most productive of my day.. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute little family.