Monday, September 10, 2007

Time to Play


At lunch today I was reading an article from the Ensign. It was about learning to laugh and play with your children. In the article there was a story about a man that played in the sandbox with his children--he would build roads, drive the trucks, and even make the truck noises. Now Ian and I have done this before, but as I looked up from the article I noticed Ian was outside digging in the sand. If it wasn't for this article I would have probably mopped the floor or something, but I grabbed some old yogurt and cool whip containers and out I went to build sand castles. We did have fun and Ian enjoyed destroying the sand castles by sitting on them.

1 comment:

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

That is so sweet. I'm glad you took the time to play with him! They grow up WAY TOO FAST!!