Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hide and Seek


Yesterday Ian kept begging me to play hide and seek. So, into the bedroom I went to start counting to 10 while Ian went of to hide. Now his hide and seek abilities have improved, he use to sit on the bed in his bedroom and yell for you to come find him. I said ready or not here I come and off Miles and I went to find Ian. I was surprised to not hear anything-Ian usually starts to laugh or yell due to excitement. I started looking in closets and saying "Where is Ian?" Pretty soon I heard a thumping on the coat closet door and there he was hiding on top of all my purses. Then off I went to hide. I opted for the shower in the bathroom because I could stand up. I forgot how fun it was to wait quietly in anticipation of someone to find you and if you are lucky enough you can scare the liver out of them by yelling boo at that exact moment. Ian found me and my boo made him jump. We played a few more rounds with Ian getting better at finding new hiding places each time. The excitement did take over though and eventually I could hear giggling, banging, and ghost noises coming from where ever my little disappearing boy had gone to hide.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Our girls are lousy hide and seekers too. I suppose that is part of the fun of playing with them at this age though.