Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mild Miles

My little guy is growing up, and he is such an angel baby. He has always been an "easy" baby--very little crying, easy to please, he can entertain himself, lots of happy baby noises, slept through the night at about 8 weeks, likes to be cuddled, he is just a sweet kid. He has been so much fun lately--big smiles for everyone (especially Ian who is his favorite), he likes to crawl over and try to suck my face while I am doing Pilate's, he crawls around the house looking for Ian when he is at pre-school, he gets down-right giddy when daddy comes home. Ian is my intense one-Miles is my mild one. Here are some recent shots of my cutie.

Like I said Miles rarely cries, but when he does I can't help but laugh because he looks so cute with that scrunched up nose and frowny mouth.



Looking for big brother!

Ready to crawl anywhere.

Helping with the laundry.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are almost ready for a 3rd. You need a girl in the mix!

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

Your kids are so darn cute! Seems like forever since mine were that small! Enjoy them while they're young!

Julie said...

Robyn- all of your posts make me laugh. I love the cake, the dinos, and the elephants. Not to mention just the simple cute pictures of your sweet kids.

Allison said...

Miles is adorable... Aren't good-natured, pleasant babies the BEST. If I knew that all of my babies would be as good as Caroline, I would honestly have 6 or 7! I am just working on enjoying every minute of her happiness. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up...