Friday, March 21, 2008

A day of green, a little rain, and a good nights rest



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. Ian informed me he needed a new shirt so he wouldn't be pinched at pre-school. So here he is the day after St. Patrick's (due to an accident in the bathroom with the shirt).
More cute shots in green. (Maybe I need to have Ian practice his picture face-he looks like Miles does when he is filling his pants.)
We had a few rainy days this week. Here are some fun activities we thought up to fill the time.
Ian made a line of all of his cars. Wow, do we have a lot of cars!
The line continued under the piano bench and clear into our kitchen.

In the afternoon we made a cake-mmmm..... Miles took a few licks of the spatula. What color is this kid's hair? Red? Blond? Brown? I think it changes every day. I'm secretly hoping it matches mine, but I think that is a bit of a stretch. Most of the time it looks like my sister Mindy's.


Hey Mom-Look I can feed myself! He grabbed the popsicle from me and I was just waiting for him to drop it, mush it, rub it in his hair, but no he is a big boy he can feed himself! He even looks proud-Good job Miles!

Funny face! Yes, that is a black eye. Miles has been incredibly clumsy lately-head bonks and falling over happen hourly.

Thanks for all the sympathy on the last post. I think it was cathartic-I have slept pretty well (for a mom) the last few nights. I guess I'll just have to start working out all my issues online. :)

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

So I found your blog from my brother Ryan. Your kids have gotten sooo big. They are adorable. It will be fun to keep updated on your family with your cute blog:)

Katie L. said...

So cute! I need to have Ben do the car line-up...it looks like it would take some time! I think Miles hair is more red than anything and it is so pretty (even if he is a boy) or I should say handsome but you know what I mean!

Hillary said...

Cute pictures! You and your guys look great in green....we kinda forgot about St. Patties day this year (it has been Spring Break). I think Miles hair is red, but I am sorry to say, not quite like yours...give it time, maybe.

Jessica said...

I love the green picture!