Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!



For Easter we all took our Easter basket's and headed to the annual Noel family Easter egg hunt. Every year Dave's parents host a hunt for the little ones. They have a really big yard and they hide everything from eggs to toys and this year many books were to be found. Grandma Noel is great about finding yummy snacks for the kids to find and the kids love the loot they get to take home. Ian and Miles both came home with a basket full of granola bars, peanuts, crackers with cheese, little boxes of cereal (these are a favorite), dyed eggs, and a whole bunch of Curious George books. Miles just sat in the grass and watched everyone run around. Max was sweet enough to find him a few things and daddy put the doggie's football in his basket thinking it would be a great toy for him-we found out it was the dog's after Miles had chewed on it and covered it in his own slobber. It was a fun time and we can't wait for the next one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marianne and Matt said...

Looks like lots of fun. I haven't seen Max since he was a baby, how old is he now? Also, are those pictures from the digital scrapbooking you do? If so what is the website and how much does it cost? I need to start doing our boys scrapbooks I am way behind but just can't get into the old cut and paste of my old scrapbooks.

Mindy said...

Cute pages! It looks like you guys had fun. I need some serious scrapbooking lessons over the summer. And BTW- you have such handsome little men! They are destined to be heartbreakers some day!

Jessica said...

I love the pages! I wish I was that creative to create pages like that. Looks like you had fun!

Jamie said...

Hello...I wander onto your blog from Sheree's every so often. (We both grew up with Dave.) Sounds like a fun Easter! Dave's mom was always the funnest person at girl's camp, so I bet she makes an amazing Grandma. :D
I love your digital scrapbook pages!! They are so cute! If you are interested in joining a scrapping blog, just let me know! If so, email me at jamie at gibbsfam dot net