Monday, March 10, 2008

A little curiousity and play-



Here are some cute shots I've got of the kids recently. Miles loves to plaster his face to the sliding glass door and try to look outside. He is so tiny I'm pretty sure all he can see is the deck and the legs of the grill, but he keeps checking things out. On Friday we ventured out to Skye Park. It was pretty cold and we only stayed for a little while. The kids didn't seem to mind the cold even though I was ready to leave after 5 minutes. Ian managed to play on everything and run a few laps around the basketball court. Miles was pretty oblivious to the toys, but he thought running away from me was the most fun he had had all day. I hope my kids will always be curious and love to play.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

What cute boys- you know I love them! We miss you guys, time for another visit? :)

Stephanie said...

Great pictures and pages! Your kids will always love to play as long as they have a great mom who loves to play with them!

Maryann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann said...

Robyn-

Cute, Cute pictures!! What scrapbooking place do you use?
My blog is
http://bygfamily.blogspot.com/
My email is maryannbyg@gmail.com

I'm so excited to be in touch with you!

Katie L. said...

My boys don't care how cold it is, they just want to be outside...and I want them out there too but I don't want to freeze them!!! Your boys are SO CUTE!! You are really good with the camera!

Julie said...

So fun. I love the pictures of your hubby and boys playing spiderman. Kids are the best, aren't they.

Hillary said...

I love your pages!!!! Your boys are so cute. Hurray Spring is here!

Brandi said...

I haven't checked your blog for awhile! It's so cute. Do you use Memory mixer for the album pages, or is it a different software. I love what you've done with these pages!

I still want to add you to view my blog. Here's my email: ericandbrandilynn@yahoo.com

Just email me and I'll add you to the list.