Friday, March 19, 2010

Doing the Belly Dance

Yes we have reached a few milestones at our house recently. Miles is in the process of being potty trained and Wes has learned to roll over onto his belly. I figured no one would want to see Miles on the "pot pot" so here are a few pics of Wessy doing his belly dance.
It is much easier to push a car around when on your belly.

It is a much nicer way to drool to--doesn't run down your neck, just all over the floor.

Check out that drool stream. I guess I inherited the Noel slopper gene.

Nothing like sleeping on your belly in a big drool puddle. (oh and Aunt Mimi please tell my mom I need a hair cut)

It is much easier to see out of the crib when on your belly.





2 comments:

Mindy said...

Tell Miles I am proud of him for sitting on the pot pot. Such a big boy!
As for Wes, I will meet you half-way with the clippers. I don't know why I love to cut little boys' hair but I do. Maybe it's because I have no little boys of my own. Tell you what, I'll give Wes a haircut if you wrangle with Claire and all her hair pretties. :)

Jennifer said...

The shot of one eyeball peering out the crib is fantastic!