Monday, March 29, 2010

This One's for You Aunt Mimi

Here I am waiting for my haircut. Look at my beautiful auburn hair that pouffs up so nicely. All the ladies pick me up and say, "Look at that baby's hair."

Alright here we go. I'm not exactly sure what mommy has in mind, but I like all the attention I'm getting right now.

Mommy is nuts. Now I look like a fat, old man in a old white t-shirt. And those clippers were loud. Someone please wipe my nose. What are all the ladies going to say now?

Okay the gel helps a bit. It might be okay.

I can be cute with any haircut. Feel the breeze on my head.

Maybe if I can get my whole fist in my mouth the ladies will say, "Look at that baby he can fit his whole fist in his mouth."






2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness! Wes, you look like a completely different kid! I think he aged about 18 months in the time it took you to cut his hair. So, so, SO cute! I love it!!!
Robyn, do you notice how much he looks like you in that second picture. I swear that could be one of your baby pictures. Good job with the haircut. The boy looks awesome, and very hip. But seriously, it makes him look lots older. I can't wait to see it in real life!

Unknown said...

I am extremely jealous of that hair! I'm not jealous of the heartburn that brought you that hair,but I am jealous of the hair.