Monday, March 22, 2010

Life with Miles

Here is Miles with his chalk drawing that Grandma Mary did...but this picture says so much more. Look at those boots...moon boots in March and on the wrong feet. I told him they were on the wrong feet to which he said, "the don't hurt." Oh, and he doesn't have on socks because he has some how got holes in every pair of the new socks I bought him about a month ago (there were 10 pair in the bag).
Miles really is two left feet. He falls off the bar stool at least once a day (I still make him sit in the high chair sometimes.) He runs into walls, he slips down the stairs, he rolls out of bed, and he runs like he just learned to walk. This is all very endearing, but I have really started to wonder if we need to get his eyes checked or test his inner ear for problems. I mostly think it is his happy go lucky, I could care less, if it doesn't bother me it doesn't matter kind of personality. This made for the world's best happiest baby, but now I don't know what to think now.
We were out to eat with my parents the other day and I told him his hamburger had to be gone before he could go and play. He looked at my dad, held out the hamburger and said, "Grandpa do you want it?" We have been potty training and he refused to go sit on the potty, and I told him he could only wear his fancy Cars underwear if he sat on the potty to which he said, "Okay, I wear the white ones." When told to clean up or spend time on time out he will take the time out every time.
But on the good side...He is rarely upset, he is happy to play just about anything, he entertains himself, he races to help me when I ask him to do something, he loves to share, and those big brown eyes well they will get me every time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the angle of that picture! You are getting skills! Digital Daisy has taken over for Ikeagodess. She posts 2-3 time a week, and you can actually read what she posts safely!
http://handpickedfreebies.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your pictures are getting better and better each time you post!