Saturday, June 21, 2008

June in Review

I'm getting to be as good at this blogging thing as I was about keeping a journal. I apologize for the lack of creative entries, but we have just been running around doing the usual. Here are some recent pics to fill you in of what we have been up to lately.
Piano Recital - Everyone did so well-no mistakes!

My little monkey-Ian. Check out those cute ears!



Mr. Photogenic. Miles-look at that toothy grin!
6 little strawberry plants + 3 years = enough strawberries to do something with!

Ian at swimming lessons. We love hanging out at the pool every other day. Ian is doing better this year, although he loves the water about as much as his mother (I don't swim). The goggles and the swim shirt have given him some amount of comfort and hopefully he'll move out of the TOTs class this year.

Miles-I'm not sure what happened. I ran downstairs to change the laundry, things got very quite and this is what I found on my way up the stairs! Maybe it is the heat, all those teeth he is getting, the frustration of babbling endlessly with no one around who knows what he is saying. Anyway, he slept like this for about an hour and then we moved him to his crib. What a cutie!

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

So cute that he feel asleep in that hall! Sometimes it's easier to go through the month or less in a review than worry about doing each one by itself! Blogging is VERY time consuming!

tamster17 said...

This is a good idea that I need to do sometime -- a month in review. We are having the same strawberry experience from our plants this year and we're loving it! It's great to actually get a bunch you can do something with instead of just eating 2-3 at a time! :-) I just made Strawberry Ice Cream with a bunch on Saturday -- YUM!!!

Julie said...

Darling little boys. Yummy looking strawberries.