Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Blanket in the Backyard

Yesterday I wanted to take the kids to the park for a little picnic, but feeling my usual tired pregnant self I decided a blanket in the backyard would be just as good and a whole lot easier. So we loaded a plate with sandwiches and apples and out we went for a picnic in the backyard. After we ate I forgot about the blanket-thank goodness the sprinklers didn't come on last night-and this morning the boys decided it would be a great place to look at books. It then became a great place to play transformers, eat Popsicles, and to just hang out! Who would have thought a blanket in the backyard could entertain them for so long--hopefully the novelty won't wear off too soon.


1 comment:

tamster17 said...

You never know what our little ones will think is so cool! It's like a whole new world for them! :-)

BTW - just out of curiousity, are you on facebook? Also, I made my blog private awhile ago and want to know if you are able to access it. Haven't heard from you in awhile!