Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're Back (at least for now)

Sorry about the leave of absence. Between feeling fairly ill and trying to chase around two kids, teach piano, and run Primary I just haven't been up to blogging lately. The ickies have seemed to have passed though so maybe I can start journaling a little bit more.

For those of you who haven't seen me in the last few months (because it is apparent). We are expecting baby boy #3! Now don't think "oh no another boy" I know how to play with trucks, I can shoot a few hoops, and summer buzz cuts are my favorite.

Little boy 3 is due September 9th, but Miles was three weeks early so we are aiming for August 23 (my birthday). Miles was born on Dave's birthday and I think it would be a great present for this little guy to show up a little early on my day.

Anyway, that is the big news from the last few months--

16 comments:

Katie L. said...

I am so excited for you guys! Three boys...wow!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! Boys are the best. :) Of course, I am a little biased.... The fun part is telling people how many boys you have and watching their eyes bulge at your answer. :)
Best wishes to you and Dave!

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you we are expecting our third also except its a girl I remember having Mason around the same time. I don't about you but I am glad there is a little distance between these two. I hope all goes well.

Stephanie said...

Congrats! So happy for you and so jealous! Did you get my message about out get-together?

Mindy said...

Congrats! But not on the baby, I already knew about that. Don't get me wrong I am super-excited about another sweet nephew, but I am just so glad YOU FINALLY POSTED! Good job.
By the way we thin you should this next one Sean. I am not biased at all. I think it is a great name. We would even forgive you if you spelled it wrong.
Much love, I will see you on Saturday!

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Wow, 3 boys! I think I would rather have all boys, then all girls! I have really been worried about you, I thought you might have died, so thanks for the update! Hopefully I will get a chance to see you this July!

Camille said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! I'm so glad you're back on the blog again. Boys are awesome - maybe you'll have 4 more before finally having a girl...

Marianne and Matt said...

YAY, that is sooo exciting...I love boys. Congrats.

Shanna said...

I am very excited for your third boy! The other two are so cute how could the next one not be?

Amber said...

Congrats!! THREE!! That's so fun! I'm excited for you guys!! After three of the same... you feel like you wouldn't know what to do with the other! Congrats again!!!!

Jill said...

Hey Congrats! You make adorable boys! Can't wait to see him!

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Congratulations!!! Your boys are going to have such a wonderful time together! Awesome pics - someday maybe I'll take a class from you about digital scrapbooking - I hear you're a pro!!!

Cristine said...

Congratulations on your third boy!!! Boys are soooo much fun! I love having Hayden and I'm excited for boy number 2! Hope you are feeling well.

Maryann said...

Robyn! That's awesome! Congrats! Obviously it has been too long since I have last seen you!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! I haven't checked blogs for too long. Boys are great!! I hope everything goes perfectly.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Robyn & Dave! That is very exciting news!