Monday, April 19, 2010

Miles wants to say "Hi"

Forgot to take a picture today-April 17. So here is an older post I've been saving.
Hi! I want to show you some of my favorite things. (Don't you think I'm cute?)
Here is my sandwich and my sippy. I love sandwiches, but don't eat the crust it's gucky. Sippys are the best. I always keep at least 3 half full in the fridge.


This sandwich is soo...good. Don't let mommy see your food when you chew it makes her mad.

Try some.

Oh, I potty trained last week and got this blue mater when I pooped in the potty. My mom has this little blue bird in the kitchen window, I love to carry it around. It is glass so be careful. It is from the Grandma in the picture downstairs. And you see my Georgie and my blue sippy. I like milk and juice the best.

No comments: