Monday, April 19, 2010

April 18--Biter Biscuits=Big Mess & Happy Baby


So, Wes is the pickiest baby I have had. Ian & Miles both loved any and all baby food. They had their moments, but generally they would eat just about anything. Wes likes formula and baby oatmeal. That's it! No baby food, it makes him puke. I've tried every flavor and all elicit his gag reflex. He doesn't like yogurt, applesauce or anything else that I know he won't choke on. He does like to chew on apple slices and baby carrots, but this makes his mother a little nervous. So, we decided to buy some biscuits because they are safer to bite on. So today after dinner I gave him a biscuit to chomp on. He loved it--me not so much. They are so messy, and I don't think much got in his mouth. I guess the happy baby is worth the mess though.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I should try that! Lincoln is just not that into real food. You would never guess from his chubby little body!