Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19--Broken Sprinklers & Volcanoes

At the end of last summer we realized our sprinkler pipe was broken. Now not in a convenient place where Dave could fix it, but under our driveway! So today the sprinkler man came to fix it. He showed up at 9:00 AM and it is now 5:05 PM and they are still working!! I won't tell you how much it is going to cost. I told Dave we should just pour concrete over that section of grass and buy a boat to keep there--it would cost less. Anyway, most of my day has been spent trying to keep the boys away from the mess. One of our diversions was a volcano in the sandbox. A little baking soda and vinegar and the boys were entertained for about 5 minutes. Hope they finish up tonight, I'm running out of ideas and with the warm weather I want the kids to play outside.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi, Robyn, just checking in. I love your photo-a-day idea. What's more, I love your photos! They're fabulous. I hope everything goes well with your medical tests.

Michelle said...

Robyn, you are brilliant! I will have to try that in our sandbox!