Monday, April 26, 2010

April 24--Tall, Skinny, & Big Eyed

Took Wesley in for his 6 month appointment--yes he is almost 7 1/2 months, but mommy has been tired of going to the doctor--once a week is plenty. Anyway the little bugger has lost weight!! Here I am going around bragging about how big he is and he weighs in at a whopping 13.5 pounds! He actually lost weight! He's about where Miles was at his age, but my goodness he is going to be in the baby car seat until he is two! We-the Dr. & I-discussed how he won't eat baby food and he told me to keep trying. Actually he said to set the timer and make sure I try to shove something in his mouth every three hours. Here he is trying some carrots. His face is not messy because he ate a lot of yummy carrots, but because the two spoonfuls I gave him he spit out and rubbed all over his face! If anyone wants to come try to get this kid to swallow something give me a call.
Oh--he is 85% for height, and 120% for eye size!

No comments: