Monday, April 26, 2010

April 22--Teaching Piano & Cute Smiles

On Thursday afternoons I teach a few piano lessons. It is the best job around! The kids I teach are great, I get to teach something I love, and my kids get to go play with their friends for awhile--so they get a break and so do I. My last student on Thursday is Alicyn. She is my sister-in-laws niece so we are kind of like family. Her dad was running a little bit late this Thursday so she babysat Wes while I ran to pick up Ian & Miles after her lesson. The boys were so excited to see her and as you can see Wes had a great time. Oh, and Ali will be playing "Canon in D" and "The Prayer" at our upcoming recital. She is so quick at picking up a song when we find something pretty for her to play and she is going to sound amazing at the recital!

No comments: