Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th-Birth Order & Laundry Duty

Here he is the one child that does not wear diapers or miss the toilet. In these days of potty training and diaper blow outs he is my sanity. Being the oldest is not always easy--today he had to listen to me rant as I scrubbed grossness out of my cream colored carpet. Then as I scrubbed it off the bathroom floor for the first and the second time. Then as I scrubbed it off the changing table. He dutifully helped me haul all the laundry and soiled undies down to the laundry room. Yes, being the oldest is not always fun. Thanks for the help buddy.
(and as this picture shows he spent much of his day entertaining the babe too.)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Thank goodness for oldest kids! Syd is a HUGE help. I kind of feel bad that I depend on her so much, but she is just so darn dependable and responsible. Ian sound like a super helper too. Oh yeah, and thanks for being that great big sister. :)