Saturday, November 7, 2009

Look who is 6!!

Ian's birthday was back in September, but I thought everyone should know that he is indead a year older. His birthday was just a few days after I came home from the hospital (the 2nd time) and so I asked Mary and Carole to help out with a little party. Well, if you need a party done right call Aunt Carole! She showed up with a really cool Spiderman cake, a Spiderman pinata and a whole bunch of presents. Ian was in heaven and kept saying, "This is the best birthday ever!" Carole--you had better start planning for the big 7 year party next year! :)

I can't believe it has been six years since we lived in the Avenues and I was itchy itchy allergic to the cute little baby in my belly. Ian was a colicky one, but now he is the best kid. He is such a good helper--the other day he put Miles on time out! He helps me out so much and is definatly my sanity in a world of diapers and two year old tantrums.

This pinata was as tall as Ian! Thanks Uncle Jeff.


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Will you wish Super Ian a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Super Rosie! I sure miss his smiling face :)